Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meet you at JavaOne Conference

RockstarAs the title let you imagine, I will be in San Francisco the week of June 2-5 for the JavaOne 2009 conference.

It will be my first visit to the event, not to the Moscone Center. While working for Oracle, I attended one Open World event there. With the recent acquisition (not officially closed yet) of Sun by Oracle, I am going to go in California for Oracle again ;)

With another Compuware colleague, we will mainly focus on mobile related sessions, but cloud computing and rich interactive application related ones will have my attention too. With sessions finishing at 10:20 PM, days will be surely long. I expect a fruitful trip.

Are you going to attend too? Tweet me your schedule to meet you there ;)


JavaOne June 2-5, 2009


A+, Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment